Do you have a date this weekend and do not know what to cook for your loved one? Or do you feel out of place while ordering at a fancy diner? If yes then just go with Creamy Chicken Tortellini. We often find ourselves lost when it comes to exquisite food items, all of them seem alien to the eye, even the names seem so unknown! But this article will surely help you get out of your comfort zone to have explored new and delicious dishes.
Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken Tortellini, is one of the best sources of nutrients and good proteins. We live in an extremely demanding society, taking away all of the time in order to sustain yourself. In the midst of this rat race, our diet is the one that takes a hit. We find ourselves skipping meals and resorting to unhealthy fast to curb our hunger, as there is no time for cooking or ensuring a healthy diet. As a result, we fail to gain the necessary amount of proteins and minerals suggested by doctors.
Hence it is necessary to find something which is easy to make yet tasty so that we don’t get bored of it and resort to unhealthy fast food. One of such easy to make and healthy dishes is Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken Tortellini. They have created the perfect mix of tasty and health and have come up with the delicious creamy Chicken Tortellini. Made with high-quality Bratwurst – Chicken it is a great option to explore as far as fulfilling your daily protein needs is concerned.
How to make chicken Tortellini?
in the mood to impress your family and friends with your cooking skills, but don’t know what to make? Go with Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken Tortellini, it will surely do the trick. And wouldn’t be much of a pain to make since most of the ingredients are easily available.
- 1package boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- 1teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2tablespoons butter
- 2cup heavy whipping cream
- 1package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1cup Cascadian Farm frozen organic garden peas
- 1cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
- Rub chicken with Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and salt. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in butter 3 to 4 minutes without moving, until browned on the first side. Stir, and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add broth and whipping cream; heat to boiling. Stir in tortellini; return to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 14 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peas; cook 2 to 4 minutes longer or until peas are cooked. The sauce will be thin. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Let stand 3 minutes; stir. Top with basil and serve your delicious Creamy Chicken Tortellini.
Health benefits of Creamy Chicken Tortellini:
It can be considered as calorie friend food, as most of the ingredients like chicken are packed with healthy nutrients, which will help our bodies function better! It’s one the best and an easily available source of lean, low-fat protein that contributes to muscle growth and development.
That protein also helps support a healthy body weight and aids weight loss. Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body’s homocysteine amino acid levels which, it goes too high, can lead to heart diseases. it is rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as our kidney, liver, and central nervous system function. An excellent source of retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene (derived from vitamin A) are all vital for healthy eyesight. And if you are entering your senior years and you’re concerned about osteoporosis or arthritis, eating chicken will help you in your fight against bone loss thanks to the protein powerhouse that it is! You may ask About the Calorie and nutrition facts of Deli Meat!
Nutritional value of Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken Tortellini:
Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken Tortellini is truly healthy and delicious at the same time! With about 100 calories per 100grams, it is considered as a low-calorie density food. high in carbs and medium in proteins and medium in fats, it is an ideal option to maintain a balance during a strict keto diet.
- Total calories: 120calories.
- Serving size: about 121g.
Amount per serving-
- Total fat:3g
- Total carbohydrate:14g.
- Protein: 9g.