Are you craving for some pasta, but are bored with the regular taste? If yes, you have come to the right place. Tortellini Primavera is an exquisite variant of pasta which will surely satisfy your craving as well as let you enjoy the delicious taste of Tortellini, rather than the same old paste.
Healthy Choice Tortellini Primavera is a healthy alternative to regular pasta. in recent years, pasta has become a popular snack amongst the young population. Due to its unique taste, availability, and easy to prepare nature pasta is now eaten all over the world. As with everything, people get bored with the same old taste and want something new, something even more delicious! And Tortellini Primavera is the go-to solution for this problem. We live in an extremely demanding society, taking away all of the time in order to sustain yourself. In the midst of this rat race, our diet is the one that takes a hit.
We find ourselves skipping meals and resorting to unhealthy fast to curb our hunger, as there is no time for cooking or ensuring a healthy diet. As a result, we fail to gain the necessary amount of proteins and minerals suggested by doctors. But what if I say there is an easy fix to this problem. Tortellini Primavera is quick to make, delicious in taste, and has a variety of health benefits!
How to make Tortellini Primavera?
in the mood to impress your family and friends with your cooking skills, but don’t know what to make? Go with Tortellini Primavera, it will surely do the trick. And wouldn’t be much of a pain to make since most of the ingredients are easily available.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 medium sweet orange or yellow pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine broccoli and 1/4 cup water; microwave, covered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly; drain. Repeat with asparagus and remaining water.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, whisk flour and broth until smooth.
- Cut orange pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash into 1/4-in.-thick strips. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add vegetable strips; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Add green onions and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir broth mixture to combine; stir into vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli, asparagus, tortellini, 1/2 cup cheese, pepper, and salt; heat through, tossing gently to combine. If desired, serve with additional cheese.
It can be considered as calorie friend food, as most of the ingredients like cheese are packed with healthy nutrients, which will help our bodies function better! Some researchers think cheese might explain the so-called French Paradox-that French people have low rates of heart disease despite their affinity for cheese and other saturated fat-rich foods, such as butter and duck. Eating 1 3/4 ounces of cheese a day may lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 8 percent, says an analysis of cohort studies in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. As a whole Tortellini Primavera is a great vegetarian food source loaded with nutritional sources such as cheese and tortellini.
Nutritional value of Healthy Choice Tortellini Primavera
Healthy Choice Tortellini Primavera is truly healthy and delicious at the same time! With about 97 calories per 100grams, it is considered as a low-calorie density food. high in carbs and medium in proteins and medium in fats, it is not an ideal option to maintain a balance during a strict keto diet.
- Total calories: 65calories.
- Serving size: about 67g.
Amount per serving-
- Total fat:2g
- Total carbohydrate:10g.
- Protein: 3g.